- You are here:
- Nanny Agencies
- After School Nannies
After School Nannies
An After School Nanny will:
- Pick up your child(ren) from their school and take to your home or to after school activities
- Supervise homework for older children or simply read to younger children or help with their reading
- Organise a structured playtime, relevant to your child’s age
- Prepare and give your child supper
- Organise bathtime and bedtime, if required
- You decide. Your After School Nanny will look after your child(ren) according to your instructions.
After School Nannies are all fully interviewed in person by the Agency and have relevant childcare experience. Drivers with clean licences are actively sought and non-native English speakers must have a high level of fluency to cope with the homework demands of most families.
We require at least two references from previous employers and we undertake to verify these by contacting the referees ourselves. We also advise parents to make their own enquiries and checks to satisfy themselves as to the suitability and experience of the Nanny.
We insist that all our nannies have current enhanced DBS disclosures and we are registered with an umbrella body in order that we can apply for disclosures for any applicants who do not.