The Nannytax Workplace Pension solution
Nannytax provides an end-to-end Workplace Pension service for our clients. All our clients have to do is sign-up to the service, complete some initial set-up tasks and Nannytax will take care of the rest.
Our Workplace Pension (Automatic Enrolment) service includes:
- Set up a NEST Pension scheme and each month inform them about all you and your employee's pension contributions (NEST will then use this information to make the appropriate deductions through a direct debit)
- Send all regulatory letters
- Automatically enrol your employees in the pension, if they qualify
- Calculate pension contributions that should be deducted from your employee’s salary
- Categorise your employees on your staging date
- Register with The Pensions Regulator by completing their required declaration of compliance by your personal deadline
- Process any ‘opt outs’ and ‘opt ins’
- Continue to monitor your employee’s status each moth
- Keep comprehensive auto enrolment records
- Re-register with The Pensions Regulator every 3 years
How to Sign-up
If you are an existing Nannytax client, we will advise you when you need to start your nanny's Workplace Pension. You can sign-up via the Members Area by clicking on the blue 'Auto Enrolment Sign-up' button.
Once you have subscribed you will receive an e-mail on how to complete the set-up.
Alternatively, you can give us a call, we’re more than happy to help you with any queries you might have.