Insurance for your Nanny
Nannyinsure provides public liability insurance for your nanny, which protects your nanny should anything happen to the children while they are in the nanny’s care. Nanny public liability insurance is also a requirement for Ofsted and nanny employers can claim financial help if their nanny is Ofsted registered.
- Costs £70 including Insurance Premium Tax.
- A £5M Limit of Indemnity.
- £50k Personal Accident cover.
- Nanny duties are covered for trips outside of the UK when travelling with at least one parent for business or pleasure purposes. *
- If the nanny is travelling with the family outside of the UK, nanny duties are covered for 90 days in any one period of insurance. *
- Administration of Drugs and Medicines. *
Apply for a policy
The nanny will need to apply and complete the application form herself as it will ask for details pertaining to her. If you are buying the insurance for your nanny, it may be a good idea to complete the form together, so you can provide your payment details at the end.
Or call us on 020 3137 4410 to apply over the phone.
When the employer buys the policy
Often the nanny employer will offer to pay for the insurance for the nanny. Employers must remember that regardless of who pays, it is the nanny's insurance and if they leave, the policy will go with them. It is not transferable to another nanny. Additionally, only the nanny can cancel their policy.