We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of information:
information about the computer or device used to access this website. This information is collected using cookies. All user data is anonymous. Please see below for more information about the cookies we use on this website.
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of gaining a quotation on the cost of subscribing to our services, subscribing to our services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including name, address, employee details, email address, contact telephone) and any other information we may require to fulfil the service we are offering.
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
2. Online subscription and use of Members Area
A cookie usually consists of a piece of text and numbers sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser and remember any preferences (such as font size). Cookies do not identify people nor do they collect personal data about website visitors.
We advertise the Nannytax payroll service online on other third-party websites and search engines such as Google, Bing and Yahoo. We also use Remarketing which enables us to advertise to people who have previously visited our website when they visit other sites on the Google Display Network. The Display Network is a group of more than a million websites who have partnered with Google to show adverts relevant to their site, content and users. Remarketing on Nannytax.co.uk works by placing a DoubleClick cookie on the visitor's computer when they browse the website. When the visitor then browses another website participating in Google Display Network, the cookie may trigger one of our ads to show.
Below we have listed the cookies we use on this website and described what they do:
||This is a Google Analytics cookie which keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to this website, and when their first and last visit was. This is a first party, persistent cookie and expires after 2 years.
|This is a Google Analytics cookie which calculates with cookie _utmc how long a website visit takes. _utmb takes a timestamp of when a visitor enters this website. This is a first party, session cookie and expires once the visitor session is over.
||This is a Google Analytics cookie which calculates with cookie _utmb how long a website visit takes. _utmc takes a timestamp of when a visitor leaves this site. This is a first party, session cookie and expires 30 minutes after the visitor session is over.
||This is a Google Analytics cookie which tracks where a visitor came from (what search engine or referring website was used, what link was clicked on), what keyword was used, and from where geographically the visitor accessed this website. This is a first party, persistent cookie and expires after 6 months.
Should you wish to subscribe to our services online, in order to process payment you will be directed to our external payment services provider, Sage Pay. Sage Pay may also send you cookies. To review their privacy and cookies policy please visit http://www.sagepay.com/privacy_policy.
Most browsers allow you to control your online privacy preferences. For example, in Internet Explorer you can review your privacy settings by selecting 'Tools', 'Internet Options' and 'Privacy'. In Safari, select 'Preferences' from the 'Safari' menu, then 'Security'. In Firefox, select 'Tools', 'Options' and 'Privacy'. Alternatively, you can browse online using your browser's anonymous usage setting (referred to as 'InPrivate' in Internet Explorer, 'Private Browsing' in Safari and Firefox and 'Incognito' in Chrome). Please note, blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
4. Using your personal information
- enable your use of the services available on the website, via the Members Area
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the licence you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
All our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider, Sage Pay. We will share information with Sage Pay only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
6. Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic payments you make to us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the Members Area).
7. Policy amendments
8. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address).
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes, by sending an email to us. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your per
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies, placement of cookies or practices of third party websites.
10. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
12. Data controller
The data controller responsible in respect of the information collected on this website is Enable Ltd. Our data protection registration number is Z8318178.